Getting something out of this

By Unknown on 13:37

Filed Under:




Delving into the archives as I seem to be spreading myself thinly of of late. There are times you have to dig deep to get something and it reminds me of a Thursday afternoon last June when I had the privilege of accompanying the Lower Sixth Biology department of Ellesmere College on their field trip to  Preston Montford where the Field Studies Council runs a learning center set in 12 hectares of woodland and grassland by the River Severn near Shrewsbury. Very picturesque let alone inspiring it was too.

One of the IB students from Germany was explaining to an A-Level student that those of the IB course had to get something out of their time at Ellesmere as the pictures here show.




With their IB course now over, it wouldn't surprise me if indeed they did get something out of it and their time at Preston Montford.







Canon EOS 1D Mark IV

EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment